PLEASE COMPETE FOR AN EXHIBIT AWARD
READ CAREFULLY !
THESE ARE THE RULES:
- Your exhibit table must be devoted entirely to that purpose and contain NO sales items.
- All items in your exhibit must conform to Federal and State Laws, particularly the 1898 cut-off date for antique firearms.
- Your exhibit table MUST at all times prominently display your EXHIBIT NUMBER, which you may obtain by registering at the SHOW COMMITTEE Table. The exhibit judges will consider only those tables showing this number, as it will identify it to them whether you happen to be in attendance or not.
- Having thus qualified and having maintained your exhibit until the end of the show, you will then be entitled to a total cash refund for each table entirely devoted to the purpose of “exhibit only”.
- Awards will be made in these exhibit categories:
- The judging, performed by a committee of experienced arms collectors (not themselves competing) will be based upon the highest point score up to a possible 100 points. These will be computed on the following basis: